Well another WWE Royal Rumble is n the books. The Royal Rumble is usually one of the most fun PPVs that the WWE puts together. However the last few years the winner of the Royal Rumble has become predictable. This year though, the winner hasnt been easy to the predict….
So lets gets started with our thoughts and observations for Royal Rumble 2017!
– Naomi pins Alexa Bliss so that makes her the No 1 contender, right?
– Anderson and Gallows are the new tag team champs. Now how about treating them right.
– Nia Jax is a monster….
– Bayley lost cleanly. Is Nia the new No 1 for Charlotte?
– Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns but at what PPV.
– Neville wins Cruiserweight but that division still gets no respect
– John Cena beats AJ Styles in a great match but Elimination Chamber comes in 2 weeks.
– Royal Rumble
- 10, 10, 10, 10 – the only real surprise
- Goldberg – Lesner continue sto build in a proper way
- How to get the WWE Universe to hate Roman Reigns even more
- Have him come in as No 30
- Have him throw out The Undertaker
- Future Prediction – Have him beat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania
- Randy Orton WINS the Royal Rumble… why?
- Bray Wyatt wins WWE title at Elimination Chamber
- Randy vs Bray at Wrestlemania. Will Randy lay down
What did you think of the Royal Rumble show?