Dark Knight Friday!
So what happens when Batman goes shopping on Black Friday? It becomes DARK KNIGHT FRIDAY!
You can only imagine what could occur…..
This is from the great people at Batman V Superman! Check them out!
We’re giving away a FREE Cancun Vacation with all our EBay Black Friday Sales – Check Them Out
STAR WARS: The LAST JEDI Looks Like It Will Do Over 200 Million Opening Weekend! Dont Forget To Order!
Tickets are already going fast for Last Jedi, so if you thought about seeing the next chapter of Star Wars on opening night, you better move quickly.
The Last Jedi will also be shown in 70mm IMAX at select theaters as well as in regular IMAX, IMAX 3D, Dolby Cinema, and of course 2D. So you’ll have a great number of choices as to how you will want to see it. Some of us, myself included, will take any choice as long as we get in 🙂
Most screenings will start at 7pm EST on December 14th, a day before the official release date. Lucasfilm though will also be offering three various options to see The Last Jedi an hour earlier, at one of three different events:
– An “Opening Night Fan Event”, which costs around $25-$30 a ticket, depending on your theater
– A back-to-back double feature of Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Star Wars: The Last Jedi double feature (around $40 a ticket)
– A Star Wars marathon, consisting of all eight movies (Rogue One didn’t make the cut, apparently), for around $100 a ticket
Of course, each of the fan events comes with extras, like trading cards and concession stand popcorn in special buckets. However, this is not being offered at every theater though so please make sure you check beforehand.
The various theater chains also will be offering extras depending on when and how you go see the movie:
-From December 17th through January 7th, IMAX at AMC will be giving away free posters
– IMAX at Regal will be offering the first 500 customers collectable tickets on Saturday showings during December
– Fandango will be giving free Star Wars: The Last Jedi poster with tickets
– The Alamo Drafthouse will be offering three Mondo pint glasses and a commemorative all-Star Wars issue of Birth.Movies.Death as optional add ons for its showings.
There are so many choices. Which one will you choose? let us know in the comments below!
ORDER YOUR MOVIE TICKETS BELOW!