The Amazing Holiday Giveaway
Not a dream, not a hoax, not an imaginary story! We’re known for our GIVEAWAY s and this one tops them all. This is the HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY where everyone is a winner!
Wait? I Win Something Automatically?
Yes you do. All you have to do is do the option in our HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY and subscribe to our newsletter by giving us your name, email address, and typing in AGREED in our blog comments area. In turn we’ll give you a FREE CANCUN VACATION! It’s our way of saying THANK YOU for listening to us this past year. Here is what this FREE CANCUN VACATION is about:
- The vacation includes 5 nights hotel accommodations at a luxury beachfront resort.
- The only cost to you is the $19.70 per night resort taxes. The vacation is valued at between $1,100 and $1,495, depending on the season.
- There are NO timeshare presentations to attend with this program.
- Once you pay the $19.70 per night resort taxes, you will have 18 months to use thee free vacation.
- We make it very easy for you to book this vacation through our relationship with BookVIP.com
- There is a toll free number for you to call 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to make reservations.
- Your certificate will be mailed to you after purchase. You are not required to use it. If you dont want to use it, you dont have to.
That’s it. It’s that plain, simple, and easy….
Wait Again… There Is Also Another Prize To Compete For.
We cant have a HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY without something also to compete for. We’ve put together a special holiday package that you will enjoy that’s worth over $400 retail! It includes:
- A Red, White and Black Holiday Harley Quinn Statue
- An Art of War Wonder Woman Statue
- Suicide Squad Dan Diego Comic Con Wooden Pin set
- Summer Convention Exclusive Selfie Gwenpool Funko
- Star Wars The Force Awakens Figure set
- Neve Campbell autographed picture with COA
- Batman V Superman Mystery Mini
- Wonder Woman Vinamate
- Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane Hardcover
Enter the HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY right now. It will only be running for one week. Make sure you follow the directions correctly. Some of the options you can do on a daily basis. Good luck to all.
GET YOUR STAR WARS TICKETS BEFORE THEY SELL OUT!
Tickets are already going fast for Last Jedi, so if you thought about seeing the next chapter of Star Wars on opening night, you better move quickly.
The Last Jedi will also be shown in 70mm IMAX at select theaters as well as in regular IMAX, IMAX 3D, Dolby Cinema, and of course 2D. So you’ll have a great number of choices as to how you will want to see it. Some of us, myself included, will take any choice as long as we get in 🙂
Most screenings will start at 7pm EST on December 14th, a day before the official release date. Lucasfilm though will also be offering three various options to see The Last Jedi an hour earlier, at one of three different events:
– An “Opening Night Fan Event”, which costs around $25-$30 a ticket, depending on your theater
– A back-to-back double feature of Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Star Wars: The Last Jedi double feature (around $40 a ticket)
– A Star Wars marathon, consisting of all eight movies (Rogue One didn’t make the cut, apparently), for around $100 a ticket
Of course, each of the fan events comes with extras, like trading cards and concession stand popcorn in special buckets. However, this is not being offered at every theater though so please make sure you check beforehand.
The various theater chains also will be offering extras depending on when and how you go see the movie:
-From December 17th through January 7th, IMAX at AMC will be giving away free posters
– IMAX at Regal will be offering the first 500 customers collectable tickets on Saturday showings during December
– Fandango will be giving free Star Wars: The Last Jedi poster with tickets
– The Alamo Drafthouse will be offering three Mondo pint glasses and a commemorative all-Star Wars issue of Birth.Movies.Death as optional add ons for its showings.
There are so many choices. Which one will you choose? let us know in the comments below!